Terms for Tuition, Room, and Board:
- Location: The clinic will be held @ St. John's University, 8000 Utopia Parkway, Queens, NY 11439. Local phone: (718) 990-2000. Directions to St. John's University
- REGISTER EARLY TO OBTAIN A SCHOOL ID CARD called a "StormCard." All Clinic participants must procure their StormCard to get on campus and to access campus facilities! It must be carried at all times. This entails sending your photo to the school beforehand and receiving a pass. Is this a hassle? Possibly however, it ensures on-campus and parking lot security. Please proceed as follows:
- (4) Four weeks before arriving, email a 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" passport-quality, Color, Digital HEAD SHOT (Shoulders to Head free of scarves, hats, headwear, sunglasses, eyeglasses, 3-D glasses, etc.) in .jpeg or .bmp file format, of yourself, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A scanned Passport Photo is preferred but it must be a clear shot with no airport markings.
- Note your first name, last name, and conference name in the email subject line, and also below, in the body of the email. For purposes of this pass; Everybody: Use VILLAGE PRODUCTIONS as the Conference Name!
- Attach the file containing your picture. Do Not cut and paste your photo into the body of the email. Send it as a .jpeg or .bmp attachment.
- For latecomers, the school will charge $10 when you arrive to take your picture and issue you an ID card.
- The school will charge registrants a $45 fee for lost or damaged StormCards.
- Any questions can be submitted to email@example.com (718) 990-7300.
- Thursday Commuter rate includes dinner.
- Friday Commuter rate includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Saturday Commuter rate includes breakfast.
Non-Guests: Tour Midtown Manhattan from Gotham Acoustic:
Guests & non-students: Use Gotham Acoustic as a convenient, cheap, and safe base for sightseeing, shopping, eating, and having fun in New York City! Midtown Manhattan (Grand Central Station) is only minutes away from via the subway.
Click on any of these links to learn more about visiting New York City:
Learn about the station, it's location relative to midtown, and how to plan a rewarding day trip using Grand Central.
Grand Central Station website
A great site for planning your visit to New York City. Loaded with leads on everything from tours, shopping, and entertainment to cultural centers, dining, and the arts.
Go NYC website
The Lower East Side is loaded with shopping opportunities...and great deals. Close-outs, specials, overstock, imports, and many more buying opportunities await those on the Lower East Side (LES).
Lower East Side website
110 NYC activities including tour packages, descriptions, and individual pricing.
110 NYC Tour Sites website
Links to NYC's top ten attractions and more.
NYC @ 10 Best website
Broadway shows. Visit this site for deals, information, and tickets.
NYC Theatre Packages website
Package deals and suggestions for sightseeing in NYC. Special Empire State Building & Statue of Liberty pricing.
City Sights NY website
In the mood for walking, some nature, or park history? Visit this site to learn what's happening at Central Park.
Central Park website
Another site dedicated to planning your trip to NYC. Great deals, special events, restaurant ratings, what's happening around town - its all here.
City Search website
An icon of midtown Manhattan, visit this site to learn about tours, restaurants, and events at Rockefeller Center.
Rockefeller Center website
Subway and Metro North train schedules, fares, and maps.
Subway and Metro North website
© 2010 Village Productions